By Cathy Jones The South Strathfield Bowling Club was located in Thew Reserve, 44 Augusta Street Strathfield. Since the closure of the Bowling Club in
Kessell Square is a public recreation area dedicated as part of the ‘Crown of Strathfield’ subdivision in 1923, which involved the subdivision of building sites
Whatever happened to the cottage in Strathfield Park?
By Cathy Jones Some photographs of Strathfield Park from 1974. The photo showing the road would appear to be Homebush Road. In the bottom photograph,
by Cathy Jones Coronation Playground was located on Underwood Road at Homebush. The Park site was acquired for the development of the F4 (now M4/Westconnex)
Austin Park, Marlborough Road Homebush West was built in 1919 and designed to be a playground for children. In 1928, Homebush Council resolved to call