The Sands Directory was published by John Sands until 1932 and was an early post office directory.
These Sands Directories feature properties contained the Council of the Municipality of Homebush. This is the area bounded by north of railway line and Powell’s Creek to the east. Homebush properties south of the railway are located in the Sands Strathfield Directories. The Homebush editions were published from 1908-1932.