By Cathy Jones ‘Wellbeck’ is an Victorian Italianate house located at 96 Abbotsford Road Homebush. The house was built on 1878 Village of Homebush Estate.
By Cathy Jones ‘Verona’ is located at 27 Coventry Road Strathfield on the corner of Meredith Street. It is built on the 1878 Village of
by Cathy Jones ‘Hawthorne’, 78-80 Abbotsford Road Homebush is one of the oldest houses on the ‘Village of Homebush’ estate. The photograph above is featured
By Cathy Jones ‘Viwa’ Burlington Road was known as the Doctor’s House. It was originally the home of Dr George Hurst and built c1883. The
By Cathy Jones In response to an enquiry regarding the Rossiter family and ‘Dene Place’. 73 and 75 Burlington Road was formerly occupied by a
By Cathy Jones This history is in response to a request for information about the location of a house named ‘Royston’ in Strathfield. ‘Royston’ is