A photo of the shops on Churchill Avenue in Strathfield Town Centre in the early 1970s. Rainbow Cakes and the Strathfield Private Hotel are still
The corner shop and residence on the corner of Henley Road and Exeter Road Homebush West was built in 1922 for Joseph William Shackleton, grocer.
Corner shops in the Strathfield Council area are rare, unlike other areas in Inner West Sydney. In April 1920 Strathfield Council adopted a residential proclamation
Advertisement for the new Franklins in Strathfield Plaza 1981. Franklins was previously a small shop on The Boulevarde Strathfield. The supermarket moved to the new
Copy of a photo from 1992 of Strathfield Square.
This is a photograph of Strathfield shops on The Boulevarde in 1962. While the photo is not of great quality, many of the buildings are