By Cathy Jones Airey Park was first dedicated in 1920 as a public park and named in honour of Joseph Airey, an Alderman of Strathfield
Whatever happened to the cottage in Strathfield Park?
By Cathy Jones Some photographs of Strathfield Park from 1974. The photo showing the road would appear to be Homebush Road. In the bottom photograph,
By Cathy Jones Parks, gardens and landscapes contain evidence of the layers of human activity, occupation and use over time. The design and character of
By Cathy Jones The Chain of Ponds Reserve is one of the Cooks River foreshore parks in Strathfield located opposite the Cave Road shops.
by Cathy Jones Coronation Playground was located on Underwood Road at Homebush. The Park site was acquired for the development of the F4 (now M4/Westconnex)