By Cathy Jones Airey Park was first dedicated in 1920 as a public park and named in honour of Joseph Airey, an Alderman of Strathfield
‘Orara’ Burlington Road Homebush
The former Rochester Street Library at Homebush was built in 1976 and demolished in 2003. The current library opened in 2004.
By Cathy Jones The Arnotts Biscuit Factory operated at Homebush from 1908 to 1997, when it was relocated to Huntingwood. When the Arnotts family purchased
The above photo of Burlington Road Service Station was taken in 2004. This service station offered driveway service and auto repairs. This site is no
by Cathy Jones Coronation Playground was located on Underwood Road at Homebush. The Park site was acquired for the development of the F4 (now M4/Westconnex)