by Cathy Jones The Homebush Hotel was located on the corner of Parramatta Road and Underwood Road Homebush and was built in 1927. In 1934,
By Cathy Jones ‘Viwa’ Burlington Road was known as the Doctor’s House. It was originally the home of Dr George Hurst and built c1883. The
By Cathy Jones In response to an enquiry regarding the Rossiter family and ‘Dene Place’. 73 and 75 Burlington Road was formerly occupied by a
By Cathy Jones This is in response to an enquiry about the history of the house ‘Tremans’ which once stood at 52 Albyn Road, which
‘Orara’ Burlington Road Homebush
‘Treagre’ was located at 3 Albyn Road Strathfield and was built in 1899 and demolished in 1997. ‘Treagre’ was designed by architect George Sydney Jones.