By Cathy Jones ‘Tiptree’ was built in c.1906, cnr Llandilo Avenue and Kingsland Road Strathfield. The house was built for the Rev. Charles T Newman
By Cathy Jones ‘Viwa’ Burlington Road was known as the Doctor’s House. It was originally the home of Dr George Hurst and built c1883. The
By Cathy Jones ‘Kama’ is located at 16 Llandilo Avenue Strathfield and designed by architect Thomas Pollard Sampson and built in 1911-1912. The house was
By Cathy Jones ‘Corfu’ 113 Albert Road Strathfield was built in 1902 for Frank Gaxieu (c.1844-1920), who lived at ‘Corfu’ until his death in 1920.
By Cathy Jones ‘Verona’ is located at 27 Coventry Road Strathfield on the corner of Meredith Street. It is built on the 1878 Village of
By Cathy Jones ‘Seeroma’ 6-8 Elwin Street Strathfield was locally known as the Taubman house, the long term home of paint and varnish manufacturer Claude