A photo of the shops on Churchill Avenue in Strathfield Town Centre in the early 1970s. Rainbow Cakes and the Strathfield Private Hotel are still
By Cathy Jones Further to a previous article on Children’s Homes and Orphanages in Strathfield. The building occupied by the Catholic Institute of Sydney, 99
By Cathy Jones The Chain of Ponds Reserve is one of the Cooks River foreshore parks in Strathfield located opposite the Cave Road shops.
By Cathy Jones The Arnotts Biscuit Factory operated at Homebush from 1908 to 1997, when it was relocated to Huntingwood. When the Arnotts family purchased
The Strathfield War Memorial commemorating the war service of residents of Strathfield during World War War 1 was opened by the His Excellency the Governor, Admiral
The above photo of Burlington Road Service Station was taken in 2004. This service station offered driveway service and auto repairs. This site is no