by Cathy Jones
The Homebush Hotel was located on the corner of Parramatta Road and Underwood Road Homebush and was built in 1927. In 1934, Tooth & Co acquired the hotel. The hotel was one of three hotels on Parramatta Road including the Wentworth Hotel and Horse and Jockey. The hotel was demolished in the early 2000s.
The photos were provided by Kerry Innes.