‘Milroy’ was built c.1882 for tobacco merchant George Todman. ‘Milroy’ occupied the corner of Albert Road and Homebush Road. Todman lived at ‘Milroy’ until his death in 1924. Many photographs of ‘Milroy’s’ interior and exterior were published during Todman’s occupany and the house was often featured in magazines of the day. A selection of photos of Milroy exterior and interior are available here.